Copland is an experienced audio advertising copy writer, producer, and voice over artist extraordinaire specializing
in creating marketable radio commercials & comedy bits. Using effective demographic targeted copy, a precise music
& sound effects library and his full stable of straight, comical, political, familiar and original character voices
of all ages and accents makes versatile voice over artist Guy Copland the voice guy for you.
Copy writing: advertising/comedy/releases
- Audio production: recording/producing/editing
- Voice over: trailers, commercials, animation, narration,
- Personalized voice greetings: characters for all
- Customized comedy: bits/spoofs/characters
- Phone messages: corporate to comedy
provided for both on and off the screen for clients including General Motors, Animation Adventures, Mississippi ETV, GNC,
Party City, Tony Roma's, Arby's, HopeNet.Net, Rainbow Casino, YMCA, Rex Drugs, Kroger, Video Stop, Citizens
Bank, Popeye's, Play It Again Sports, Beagle Bagle Cafe and TwistedToyBox.Net.