2007 – 2010
Greater Media Detroit
- Fill in week days
- Remote Studio
9/2006 – 10/2007
CBS Radio Detroit
WOMC Oldies 104.3
- Fill in other air shifts
- Commercial production
11/1998 – 02/2005
News Anchor - Reporter - Editor - Producer - Talk Show Host
- Write, edit,
voice & produce hourly news casts for the Mississippi News Network and the South Carolina News Network servicing over
200 radio stations.
- Compile and execute daily call sheet.
- Cover news & press conferences.
- Conduct interviews
(1 on 1, news conferences, phone)
- Isolate and lift sound bites from recorded interviews, and develop a story around it.
Call-in breaking live field reports.
- Develop relationships with government agencies on local, state, and national levels.
Co host & producer of The Health Nuts. A live call-in health & fitness talk show 3/99-6/2001.
Clear Channel Radio
Asst. PD - On-air
- Obtained highest ratings ever on all
shifts over 8 year span (AM & PM Drive, Pillow Talk, & Lunchtime at the Oldies)
- Hired, trained & scheduled
- Scheduled remote talent and weekend/holiday shifts
- Production and copywriter asst.
KWHL - The FM KWHALE
News Director - On-air
- Write, edit, produce & deliver news during
- Wrote, voiced & produced comedy bits for morning show.
- Voiced & produced commercials
Reported for AP and stations nationwide on coverage of the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill
Music Director - On-air Morning Drive
- Selector music system
(write, voice, produce commercials)
- Develop promotions
- Record Rep relations
NexGen Prophet System, Audio Vault, Klotz Digital, Short Cuts, SAWPlus32, SAW, Cool Edit Pro, CartWorks,
ISDN, Excalibur, Tascam32 Multi-track reel to reel, Carts & Cart Deck, various boards, Associated Press, Microsoft.
- 20+ years as a staff & freelance copywriter for clients including YMCA, Twisted Toy Box, Party
- Previous successful property & food management experience (budgets, P&L, manage 30+ employees)
State of the art home studio www.motorcityvoiceover.com
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
has appeared in Feature Films, Television and Cable Series, TV & radio commercials, professional and community theatre
productions, and has performed across the country for nearly two decades entertaining audiences with his blend of comedy,
magic, and impressions opening for such headliners including Carrot Top, Thea Vidal, Mike Green, Nick Gazza, John Kay &
Steppenwolf, Bachman Turner Overdrive, and Omar & the Howlers. Guy is also an experienced emcee, spokesman, product specialist,
and guerilla marketer.
JAN & GUY IN THE MORNING
A live impromptu Arnold bit
Victor - Fishing Tips
Victor - Cooking Tips
Kyle - Bowling Olympian
Smoking in Legislature Vote
House of Representatives - Smoking